Do you know the Enterprise Europe Network?
Experta jurista, formadora en temáticas jurídico mercantiles e inmobiliarias. Licenciada en Derecho por la Universidad de Granada con una formación complementaria Derecho Internacional en la Universidad holandesa de Groningen. Colaboradora habitual en INEAF.Más sobre María de la Cruz
From the European Union, concretely from the European Commission comes to us the expert advice for business. The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is an institution that has been thought to make the entrance to new markets easier or to help professionals in the field of EU law and funding.
The main aim of this institution is to create a huge network where every business owner could find a business partner. This is possible considering that they work in 50 different countries; they have created a vast database that connects Europe inside and out. Also they have the goal to help with the right technology for each project or business.
The EEN has a mission: To help small companies making the most of the business opportunities in the European Union. They advise about new technologies, intellectual property, EU law, standards of quality, how to look for and find business partners, how to get investors, etc.
In that sense, we can highlight the following services:
- Technology transfer. In a database which is updated every week, you can find the suitable technology or innovation to complete your business.
- Access to finance. The EEN provides the entrepreneurs or small businesses with the keys on how to get a loan in your region or country. Also they offer advice on the best way to sell your business plan to your potential investors.
- Advice on EU law and standards. From the EEN, the UE is committed to give to the business owners the right legal information and in this sense they want to make the legal system where the business will be developed easier.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Suggesting the best ideas to protect your project, the EEN wants to boost the creation of business and new opportunities.
- Speak up on the EU law. They want to know your opinion about the compulsory regulations in the European space. Also, they are interested in your problems, how difficult it is for you to comply with the EU law or the standards in other countries.
- Research funding. The UE is interested in the competitiveness of their companies, at that point the EEN will help business owners in order to identify potential investors and connect you with partners to reach success.
- Going international. The international market could be a great opportunity. The EEN wants to help you matching your ideas with the right institutions that endorse your project.
Knowing what EEN is, some questions may come up, such as if it is necessary to be a member of the EEN in order to be helped by this institution. The answer is no, any organization, which fulfils the eligibility criteria of the call, could be part of the EEN.
The UE opens for you the door to reach your objectives, to ensure the success of your business plan.